Stay Mans – Watch the Le Mans 24 Hours here in the UK
This year we were all looking forward to returning to our favourite camping spots at the Circuit de la Sarthe after last year’s behind closed doors event. However, for many of us the reduced spectator capacity and prospect of quarantining on our return has made the journey not possible. So we thought, why not bring it to the UK instead?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re doing 20-22 August. Why stay at home with the warmth of your bed and comfort of your sofa, when you could come and sleep in a field with a bunch of strangers?
You and your friends could join us for Stay Mans at our exclusive campsite at Whittlebury, Northamptonshire, where we’ll be recreating the relaxed, friendly atmosphere that you’ll find on our private campsites at Le Mans.
To recreate the atmosphere there will be:
- Race coverage on TV screens (inc outdoor)
- Good sized camping pitches
- Glamping options with comfortably sized bell tents
- Licensed bar
- Catering (breakfast and evening meal)
- Motorhome spaces
- Optional electric hook-up
- Marquee with TVs for watching the race
- Toilet and shower facilities
You can also extend your stay with early arrivals from Wednesday 18th and late departures on Monday 23rd August.